We would like to remind parents/carers of the school’s requirements for PE:-
- PE kit consists of: (indoor) Burgundy t-shirt, black shorts, plimsolls/trainers (these must be in addition to school shoes). (outdoor) the same as indoor but during the winter months black tracksuit, no colourful/bright/shiny tracksuits. No leggings/tights to be worn. Girls are not to wear the hot pants style shorts but skorts are acceptable.
- Jewellery – No jewellery to be worn whatsoever. Earrings are NOT allowed to be taped up and will need to be removed. No watches, chains/neckless or bracelets to be worn.
- Everyone has to take part in PE unless they have a note from you prior to the lesson stating the reason.
- PE kits need to be in EVERYDAY and should NOT be taken home to be washed until it’s the end of half term.
- Especially when the weather is damp, it may be prudent to give your child a spare pair of socks to change into after a PE lesson.
Thank you for your continued co-operation.