The Year 6 Team have a lot arranged for their year group over the next few weeks so we thought it would be a good idea to give you a brief rundown of events:-
- 24th June -12th July (3 school weeks): CCHS Transition Weeks – for children transferring to CCHS in September 2019
- Wednesday, 26th – Friday, 28th June 2019: Danbury Residential
- Friday, 28th June: Y6 Beach Day for pupils not attending Danbury – free although children may want to bring some spending money
- Tuesday, 2nd July: Transition Day – All Y6 children must go to their allocated secondary school. Do not come to Alton Park
- Wednesday, 17th July – 10-11.30am: Y6 Leavers Performance 1
- Thursday, 18th July – 1.30pm-3.30pm: Y6 Leavers Performance 2
- Friday, 19th July – 6.30-8pm: Y6 Leavers Performance 3
- Monday, 22nd July: Y6 Clacton Pier Trip – £10 per child
Information relating to Danbury Residential was supplied earlier in the Spring Term with places having been reserved and paid for by parents. Parents of participating pupils have been invited (by text) to a meeting on Thursday, 20th June at 3.30pm to answer any questions they might have before the children leave for Danbury on the 26th.
A letter providing full details of the CCHS transition weeks has already been sent home with children transferring to CCHS in September but you can download a copy here if you missed it, along with letters that are being sent home during the course of the next week or so relating to other events listed above.
Please ensure you complete and return any reply slips that have been supplied with the letters. Thank you.