PARENT/CARER SURVEY RESULTS AND PARENT FORUM
Thanks to all parents and carers who responded to our recent survey. We had 115 responses which shows just how much parents are involved and interested in their child’s experience of school. We really value your response as it helps us to improve the school so that all of our children have the best experience of education possible.
We have listed some headline results from the survey below:
- 77% of parents agreed or strongly agreed that their child is happy at school,
- 80% of parents agreed or strongly agreed that their child feels safe at school,
- 76% of parents agreed or strongly agreed that their child makes good progress at school,
- 73% of parents agreed or strongly agreed that their child is taught well at school,
- 31% of parents say that they require more information from the school and that this is an area in which we could improve.
We would now like to invite you to a parents’ forum where we can discuss these results further and talk through any general areas where you feel the school could improve the way we work with parents. The forum will be held on Thursday, 22nd November 2018 at 2.15pm in the main school hall. We would be delighted if you would attend as your input will help us to improve your child’s experience at the school.
Please note that this forum will be for discussing general issues raised by the survey and not specific issues relating to any one pupil which should be discussed with the child’s teacher in the first instance.
We look forward to seeing you. To help us estimate numbers, it would be helpful if you would return the slip at the bottom of the letter that will be sent home with children on Friday, 16th November. Alternatively, you can download the letter here.